วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 27 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551

When And How Jondo Should Start Internet Business

Author : Linggar Sentanu Japra

Huge Traffic Marketing is essential for any business to succeed.
Your business maybe the best of its kind, but it won't produce
any money if nobody knows about it. Without money coming in,
what business have you got? You need to market your biz to
attract huge traffic to come your way. You simply can get no
satisfaction with traffic. You just want more and more. That's
the way it was, is and will always be. You know what? That's
just how you grow your business.

Jondo : "Hi Linggar, long time no see! You are looking good as
always man! I heard you are in internet biz?" Me : "You look
cool yourself Jon! Your long ears are also sharp as always, yeah
you heard that right, man."

Jondo : "I have surfed for sometime now. I looked at those big
names earning big bucks, living their dream lives. I wanna do
that. How do I start, man?" Me : "Jondo my straight-talker
friend, start from where you are now...(Jondo looked
blank)...there are lots of ways, but...let me see...you gotta
have a product, your very own website for selling your product
and get as many visitors as possible to your website."

Jondo : "All I know about net is surfing and reading emails. I
got no product, no website....getting visitors...they call it
traffic on the net, right?...I don't have a clue how to do that.
I somehow knew this net biz was never meant for people like me.
sigh." Me : "You knew wrong this time amigo. You can find other
people's product to sell by becoming an affiliate. You are
normally provided a website and training on how to get
visitors...traffic. All your problems solved. That's not bad for
a start, don't you think?"

Jondo : "You must be talking about affiliate marketing. I read
it before, but didn't quite understand what it meant. Now that
you brought it up, I guess I had better start from there and
learn my way up eh?" Me : "You guess right. One thing about
internet biz is that you have to DO it and learn your way up, as
you put it my friend. You will learn more as you go, do more
things and just keep growing."

Jondo : "When and how do you suggest I should start, bud? Me :
"Start NOW. You could start by clicking the link "I Want My Free
Huge Traffic Monster" below. Follow the instructions there and
keep going. I need to tell you that internet is a fast changing
world where business come and go. What you see today may or may
not still be there tomorrow. What you don't see today may just
appear tomorrow."

Jondo : "That happens offline too, business come and go...O
right, I think I know what you mean. You are saying to grab
every opportunity that comes your way today coz it may be gone
tomorrow, and always be prepared for whatever opportunity
tomorrow will bring you. Correct?" Me : "Yes. When you surf,
always wait till the page fully uploads. This way you won't miss
anything it has to offer. If you see something interesting, stop
to see or click to check out to satisfy your curiosity. Do it
without losing your main focus at what you are doing of course.
New ideas often come this way."

Jondo : "The stories that I read about average Joe and Jill
ending up earning full time doing internet business, making big
money, living a dream house, driving a dream car and lots of
wonderful stuff...are they for real? Not that I aim that high, I
would be happy if I could just cover all my expenses from net
income and safe a bit extra perhaps." Me : "When you read the
stories, you probably notice the "earnings disclaimer" somewhere
at the bottom usually...(Jondo looked blank)...basically it says
there's no guarantee that you can do as good...(Jondo's mouth
shaped an O). You can aim as high as you want, but you must be
willing to pay the price to get there. You will get the reward
you deserve from the effort that you make. Just do it, man. You
can never tell how far you can go."

Jondo : "Ok buddy, I got it. I will take my 1st step of action
now. Internet marketing, here I come! I will call you when I am
in trouble. You don't mind, right bud?" Me : "You do that. I may
not have all the answers, but I will tell you what I know."

"I Want My Free Huge Traffic Monster" link is :
http://www.free-webspace.biz/lsjap/freetm.htm Just copy and
paste it to your browser and press enter :-)

Category : Food & Beverage

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: