วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

Something to Ponder Over From the Heart of the Father

Author : Matthew Robert Payne
Know that I am taking you and breaking you for my purposes.
I am breaking you that your heart might break for my purposes.
I am breaking the hearts of my children.
I am allowing your hearts to be broken that fresh oil might be
poured in.I would pour fresh oil into the desert of your heart
and I would make the desert in your heart an oasis.Altogether lovely, would I make you into my image, into the
glory of God.The crushing my children that you are experiencing is from a
loving hand. It is from a Lord that loves you and desires to
take you and change you, that you might be able to be used
of me in a greater way.Do you desire to be used by me? Then allow me to break up
the fallow ground of your heart.
I would break you as my heart was and is broken over the sin
and sickness that is in this world.I would break you that you would desire only me.
Desire only me and my purposes, says the Lord.You have desired my children, much that is of the world.
No longer will you have a desire for those things as you
allow me to work.No longer will you be in competition one against the other,
but your desire will be to follow me and run with me.Put aside differences, put aside building your kingdom.
I am calling you to build my Kingdom.
I am building my Kingdom.
Put aside your kingdom for I shall tear down the kingdoms
of this world and the kingdoms of this world shall end.My Kingdom shall have no end.
The line is being drawn and drawn quickly,
Choose this day whom you will serve.
It is something that you can no longer deviate on, with
one foot in the world and a foot in the church.
For I am cutting away all that is not of me, says the Lord.I am cutting. Allow me to operate and cut off all that is
not of me.
The time is coming and is coming quickly that you will truly
need to be aligned with me and my purposes, or you will
become a prey to the enemy.
He is searching for those that he can draw to himself
and it is a false drawing.Know the drawing of my Spirit.
My children, know Me and know my voice for the spirit of
deception is at work in the world and also in my church.My children, my Bride will not be deceived.
When I call, she shall answer.
When I say come, she will drop all and come unto me.I am calling you to drop those things that hinder and
run with diligence the last mile of the race.
It is the last mile that is the hardest.
It is the last mile and in that mile you will need to stop
and drink of the living waters of my Word, often.
Stop and drink often.Yes, I would have you also to drink from the flow of my
Spirit, drink from the river of life.My river is flowing, my river is flowing and I would have
you to stop and drink of that river.
It never runs dry.
Children you need to stop and drink, drink children drink
and you shall be satisfied and then you shall take that which
you have drunk and share it and give out the living water.It shall not stay in your mouth nor in your hand,
But it shall be spread as you allow it to be poured out.
Pour it out dear children, my Beloved, allow the outpouring
of My Spirit through you.I would pour my Spirit through you.
Allow my Spirit to flow through you.
Let it flow and begin to well up in you like a river,
from your inner most being it shall begin to flow and
as the river truly begins to flow it shall break forth
and they shall hear the noise of the river.They shall hear its sound. It shall sound like no other river
because this river is the river of Life.
It sounds like no other river but it is the fire of God that
would flow through you to others.
Allow my fire to burn.Did not my disciples say, "did not our hearts burn within us".
Is your heart burning within you.
Allow me to come forth in your life and let my heart burn in
you for the lost.
I burn for the things of my Father.
Allow me to take away all the dross that I may flow in you
freely.Freely you have received and freely I would have you to give.
Let the river of Life flow out of you, for out of your belly shall
flow rivers of living water.
Let it flow, my children, let it flow.
Many shall come because of the flow of my river.
Yes, when my river truly flows there shall be none that shall
be able to quench it.
It shall be like a dam that breaks in the natural and there shall
be no stopping the flow.The testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy. Let the Spirit
of Prophecy begin to flow in your lives.
The Spirit of Prophecy the testimony of Jesus, shall begin to flow
as that river and it shall flow from your inner most being.
Try all things, for the testimony of Jesus, is the Spirit of Prophecy.Matthew shares his heart in these articles and can be found at http://www.online-prayer.net You can read more of his articles at his link below.If you want a copy of his upcoming book of articles which will have the first sixty of the articles on this web-site called "The Musings of a Mad Prophet" please contact Matthew via email so he can contact you around February 2007 to tell you of the progress of the book.
Keyword : trials, world, lusts, perseverance

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: