วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

Prophets

Author : Athena Louise
I wrote articles about The Prophet and the Messenger - the same person, who is now here on earth.
My article, The Prophet, has been linked seven times to other sites (as of this writing).I went to Google to see where it was linked to. I did not see where, but I did see other articles concerning the Prophet. Most - if not all - spoke in the past about Muhammad. I found it interesting that articles were about the Prophets beard, the Prophets wives, what the Prophet had eaten. Other articles were about the cruelty of the Prophet.Some articles spoke of the Prophet Joseph Smith. Some articles were about ancient Hebrew Prophets. Others spoke of the Shawnee Prophet. I went through the first one thousand articles but did not find the one I wrote.I am writing this, because apparently people are searching for truth. They are writing articles to either affirm their belief and to show this belief to others, or they are writing articles to cast doubts on the belief of others and convince others the writers' ideas are right.My only question is why go into the past to find the truth? Why is it so difficult to believe the Prophet now walks the earth? People are very willing to believe Prophets were in the past, why not believe at the present? Have we become so jaded that we distrust everyone and everything? Have we been lied to so often that we no longer believe it is possible the Prophet is now here?Everything I have written comes from the Higher Powers. There is a simple way to discern if this is true. If any article speaks of discord, or hatred, it does not come from the above. That article would come from the Dark One, Lucifer. If an article speaks of love for each other, of recognizing what we might be doing wrong and how to fix it, of showing the way to inner peace and the path to the Light, it comes from the Higher Powers.So, if you read what I have written, search your heart to find what is true. If you do believe the Higher Powers are speaking to us all, stop looking to the past for answers. We have been given all the answers. Now all we have to do is live by them.Athena Louisehttp://www.athenalouise.comMy book - Psychics, Psychos and Positive Energy - will soon be available. My next one - The Path to Spirituality, is almost completed.
Keyword : Prophet, Messenger, Higher Powers, Truth, Light,

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: