วันศุกร์ที่ 15 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

Success Is Success, All The Rest Is Story!

Author : Adam Reed
Each one of us the ability to create success the way we want to create success, be it financially, physically, spiritually, emotionally etc. To say it's "too difficult, too hard" etc. is to live from a story you have about about success and not from actual success!What we need to do is start with a series of questions to really understand what we know about success and to notice whether what we know is empowering or disempowering, has us in action or stopped.Each interpretation of success has with it a specific impact/meaning and it's from meaning that all action arises, but what's even more interesting than that, is that what really determines a future of success is what success might mean in the future! for most people what success means is determined in the past and then flung into the future!You see, most of us are living in reaction to what happened yesterday, a year or 10-20 years ago. The problem here is that what happened in the past (if not resolved/completed) is filed into the future to be avoided! How we know this is when we hear people say things like, "I'll never do that again!", or "I did that before and it didn't work".So the first question we want to ask is "how have I defined success?"
#2 From whom did I learn this version of what success is?
#3 Is this consistent with how I want to create success?"
If not create an empowering meaning, that absolutely inspires you! calls you into action! leaves you compelled to make a difference for your self and with other people! and celebrate!You see action is the foundational key to success. I started on my path to success with exercise, I was 28lbs overweight, tired and lethargic. I finally got to the point where tolerating wasn't working any longer, I had to do something about it!
I started by declaring exactly what I wanted - a lean mean physical machine, that is unstoppable! for most of us just knowing what you want is unique unto itself!
Knowing what you want also sets in motion a direction/purpose for your life.I set a plan to be up at 6am every morning and run for 8 kilometers. Now for most of us getting up at 6am is a goal to be accomplished on it's own!
I also made a committed decision to have the body I wanted no matter what, I said to myself that I will be in action whether I want to or don't want to, fell like it or don't feel like it. I will NOT be denied the results!Today I enjoy the results, a body that is fit and 28lbs lighter.
What's really great about this decision is that I am so inspired by my results that I am creating other goals in different areas of my life and I get to share my tips, tools and strategies with many other people! - a real dream come true!
and a tremendous momentum builder!I challenge you to create success for yourself, moment by moment and I invite you to contact me and share your stories about the difference being in action has made for you or to create a plan to success for yourself and your life!Adam Reed
Professional Speaker
Success Coach
Keyword : article submission, articles, writers, writing, publishing, ezine, email marketing, email newsletter, email

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: