วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

How To Enjoy Your Senior Years - Growth Through Change

Author : Eva Fry
We all need a philosophy about life, to enjoy our senior years. A belief or an understanding, which can motivate us to keep going, in spite of what happens to us throughout our life's journey.This is my philosophy: I believe we were all sent here for a reason. each one of us was born with gifts, talents, abilities and intelligence, which was given to us, so we can fulfill our life's purpose, our life's mission and reach out highest potential!I believe that each experience we have is intended to mold and shape us, to strengthen us and to teach us so we will have the tools we will need to actually fulfill our life's purpose and mission.I also believe there is a negative force in life which knows our potential and is intent on stopping us from reaching it.For instance: What if you were sent here to become the greatest Doctor the world has ever know and what if this negative force knows that and says to you, "You can't be a doctor, your not smart enough, It's stupid to even think of such a thought," and you believe it? What if all kinds of obstacles are put in front of you to stop you from becoming that doctor and you give in to the obstacles and quit?How would you feel, if when you life is over – you see what you could have become and you didn't do it?I believe we all have something very important to do with our lives and it should be our job to discover our gifts and talents and abilities and work hard at discovering our purpose, mission and potential.One of the ways we can do that is to look in our hearts at the dreams we have. I believe the dreams, which we have, are there because; if we work toward bringing them to reality we will be motivated to find our potential.I also believe that every experience we have, good are bad, is intended for our growth and potential and when we have accomplished something, it is then our mission to use what we have learned to help another.I know there is a difference between happiness and joy.
Happiness comes from your accomplishments but joy comes from sharing your accomplishments with others. Joy always involves another person.We all have a purpose in life. None of us has a life of no value. We all have important things to do, but we are the only ones who can make it happen. We must use every experience we have in life, as a stepping stone toward our future and potential.I understand this principal. My father was alcoholic, my life was very damaged because of this but I used that experience to choose not to drink myself and to spend my life teaching young people not to drink alcohol. I have written a book called "Be a Winner in Life, for that purpose and to teach young people the principals I just shared with you.I also always wanted to be an entertainer but raised a family and didn't get the chance. At the age of 60 I began to write spiritual music, to make a difference, and have had many of my songs played on the radio. I also wrote a book about this experience called "You Must Have a Dream. My purpose is to use my experiences to encourage others to believe it is never too late to discover your gifts and talents and pursue your dreams and make a difference. These accomplishments were all done in my senior years.FIND A WAY TO LIVE YOUR DREAMS, IN YOUR SENIOR YEARS AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY!Eva Fry's mission is to help others become better and happier. She is an inspirational author, singer/songwriter/ motivational speaker and seminar leader. Eva has published three books -
"YOU MUST HAVE A DREAM" -for seniors,
"BE A WINNER IN LIFE"-for good kids, troubled kids and their parents.
"LETTERS FROM JUVENILE HALL, KIDS HELPING KIDS" (Actual letters from kids at Juvenile Hall, intended to save other kids from destroying their lives)
She invites you to use the FREE ARTICLES she has written for: at- risk kids
Also FREE ARTICLES of inspiration to help meet life's challenges.

www.evafry.com

She has produced 7 Music CD'sREMEMBER (new music for seniors),
OH WHAT JOY CHIRSTMAS
THE LITTLE THINGS (inspirational country),
I LOVE LIVING THE TEACHINGS OF THE LORD (Gospel/Christian)
SAVIOR OF MINE – (Christian)
GOD GAVE YOU INTELLIGENCE (for children)CLASSICAL STYLE (instrumental)Her music and books can be purchased at www.evafry.com

Her books can also be ordered at any bookstore.
email eva@evafry.comHer articles have been published, all over the world.
Keyword : how to enjoy your seniors years, happy seniors, successful seniors, being a senior citizen

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: