วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

What Tools do You Use to Accomplish Your Goals?

Author : Lance Winslow
What tools do people use to accomplish their goals? What tools are available? What tools work the best? Do you have goals in life? I know I do and recently someone asked what tools do I use to accomplish my goals? Well, I reward myself along the way; that is one tool I use. Let me give you an example; I have been working very hard to write 10,000 articles and put them online. In fact this is article number 9940 and within the next few days I will be at 10,000 articles.I am going to reward myself for this hard work and achievement in accomplishing my goal. I asked myself if I could do anything in the world right now for myself what would I do. I thought rather hard and I remember one of the things I always wanted to do some time in my life was to jog across the United States. Of course I realize this would take me about four months and I do not have that kind of a time and I now believe I am not in the same kind of shape I was when I was younger and I worry about my knees.Nevertheless, I had talked this over with friends and it was suggested that I ride my bicycle across the United States instead. That I could easily do, well not easily, but it would solve my desire to do something at the spectacular level and something I've always wanted to do but have never had the time to do it because I have been working too hard. So as my reward I'm going to ride my bicycle across the United States.Knowing that I was going to do this helped me keep going on my article writing. Even after I thought I had written about nearly every topic I knew about. It helped me focus to continually come up with new things to write, which was not easy and I had spend the time to sit down and actually do it, which is a lot of work. So rewarding myself for acomplishing my goals is one of the tools I use to get their. Perhaps you will consider this in 2006.Lance Winslow, a retired entrepreneur, adventurer, modern day philosopher and perpetual tourist.
Keyword : Tools, Use to Accomplish Your Goals

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: