วันอังคารที่ 19 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

Changing One Self - A Real Life Story

Author : Tomas Amtkil
Even back then when I was a little kid I knew what I wanted in life. The only problem was that I didn´t know how to get it. When I started poking around the idea of what drives people to succeed, I found many willing to share their experience. From friends to people on the street to experts like Brian Tracy,
Napoleon Hill and so on. The most important quality to possess is knowledge about one self, the ability to believe in him/herself and taking action in your created direction.To have a conviction that is unwavering, even if everyone and everything around you is falling apart. What makes a person great (not in the sense that he´s heavy or tall, but truly great) is his commitment to doing the things he says he will do and does so without hesitation or fear.In other words, successful people, in my opinion, are those who recognize the opportunity and are willing to act upon it. Just seeing isn´t enough though, seizing the moment at the right time is critical. Doing so with character, a clear objective, passion, commitment, positiveness and fearlessness, which are among a few eggs in the recipe for success, in almost anything you set your mind to.Let me tell you a short story on how I came to be the person I am today:
I knew of goal setting before, but I wasn´t really committed and I did not have any real feelings or the so called driving force to make the change I was looking for. I accidentally stumbled upon a movie called "The Secret", which at the time, I didn´t find very appealing and the name wasn´t to revealing either, so I decided to forgo watching it. One late night when I was literally bored almost to death, I popped it in the DVD and decided to see what it was all about. To my surprize and well into the movie, I was beginning to feel a little enthusiastic to what those people were saying. The thing they promoted and what I took to heart was that everything happens because of the way you think.
If you think negatively, everything you see will be negative, you will get into negative situations, majority of things will go wrong in your life. The more you think you don´t want to have something in a negative way, you will most certainly attract it. Looking back on my past life, it all made perfect sense now. I was so excited with what I´ve learned that I watched it again a second time. Keep in mind, doing a 1-80 is not something that will happen over night, especially when you have been on this destructive path your whole life.Little by little I decided to start setting goals for myself and have this positive mental attitude buried in my subconscious mind. I put up post it notes and other paper slips on my door, ceiling, window, toilet door, wall and furnitures. The result wasn´t that immediate and apparent at first, there was a glimpse of self doubt and frustration at the very beginning which soon faded the longer I kept things going. The longer I pressed on the better I felt. Now I am here, today, and I´m happy.Why did I write this article?
I wanted to let people know that they can change, if the desire for that change is greater than that of their current possession.After being a lazy bum for many years, I decided to do something with my life and my time rather than just sitting and eyeballing the TV. I recently created a website to see if I was up to the challenge of doing something new and unknown to me.Here are some quotes I created and/or modified just for the fun of it."To know thyself is to test what you can and can not handle""Getting rid of fear is to face it""The will to change others needs to begin with you""The remedy to overcome your desire for passiveness and the comfort zone, is action""Success or failure are both your fault, and responsibility"And you can take that to the bank.This article can be reprinted and/or copied under one condition, no editing by anyone and/or anything.Tomas M A - Proud founder of http://www.bachelorette-party-heaven.com a resource for creating and planning your own bachelorette parties
Keyword : Life changing,think right,goal setting,self development,self help,inspirational,success,happiness

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: