วันพุธที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

The WorryGood Trick

Author : John Waine
I know there's a lot of folk that do this thing called "worry".In a nutshell, to worry is based on: what if a "bad thing" happens?A fun substitute I call WorryGood.It's very, very similar to worrying, so anyone really good at worrying will have a headstart in mastering this!It involves worrying based on: what if a "good thing" happens?- What if I get to the party and have a great time?
- What if I ask the lady out and they say yes?
- What if the journey goes really well? What if the meal is beautiful?
- What if I really enjoy tomorrow's meeting?
- What if I choose to face this issue and get a huge amount out of it?
- What if I am open and honest to my partner, and a whole new basis for the relationship is formed?
- Hey it may never happen...life is life...but what if...? :0)Of course, there will be those who might say, well, if I do that I would set myself up for disappointment.But what if...it didn't happen as you'd like...and you were absolutely fine with that...and moved on?If you want to get the benefit from this trick...Enjoy it.
Stay light.
See what happens.
There is no one right way.
Do what works well for you.Oh, and please do practise and enjoy seeing your life changing and things looking up all the time.Have fun
JohnJohn Waine
The Shropshire Life Coach
Qualified Human (just checking) and Professional Coach
http://www.shropshirelifecoach.co.uk

Tel: +44 (0)121 288 369

Keyword : worry coaching anxiety

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: